Sites which use Yioop Software
- yioop.com is the main demo site for yioop. Currently, the default crawl is only being served from disk-based (rather than SSD) hard-drives from six Mac Minis and is around 760 million pages. In previous testing, moving the dictionary and shards to SSD brings the response times to about a second. For crawls of a few million pages you can expect much quicker responses even on disk-based drives.
- seekquarry.com . Seekquarry itself was created using the wikis within a vanilla install of Yioop. The download yioop software form was a simple customization added to the app directory.
- findcan.ca demonstrates doing a niche crawl of just Canadian websites. This how to do a niche crawl blog entry explains how this crawl was created. This site also demonstrates using Yioop software's built-in support for keyword advertising.
- http://newspiler.com/ is a news search engine focusing on current events. Users can get an at a glance summary of trending news topics and also search the news.
- http://theglobe.net/ a general purpose search engine.
- zeerch.com a safe/family-friendly search engine.
Do you run a version of Yioop? Would you like a link here? Just drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org